This page is about MobileWiFi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MobileWiFi from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about MobileWiFi at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MobileWiFi is C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MobileWiFi's main file takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) and is called MobileWiFi.exe.
MobileWiFi contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2322200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.74 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This data is about MobileWiFi version 1.12.00.397
alone. You can find below a few links to other MobileWiFi versions:
...click to view all...
MobileWiFi is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MobileWiFi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MobileWiFi or simply click the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". The MobileWiFi application will be found very quickly. When you select MobileWiFi in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MobileWiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MobileWiFi.
8. After removing MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileWiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobileWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobileWiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:37:25.190