Microsoft Visual Studio Installer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe. vs_installer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 204.59 KB (209496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Microsoft Visual Studio Installer. They take about 54.24 MB (56875360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (497.59 KB)
- vswhere.exe (448.12 KB)
- vs_installer.exe (204.59 KB)
- vs_installer.windows.exe (30.41 KB)
- vs_installershell.exe (50.96 MB)
- CheckHyperVHost.exe (82.92 KB)
- handle.exe (415.63 KB)
- InstallCleanup.exe (35.88 KB)
- Setup.exe (147.62 KB)
- Microsoft.ServiceHub.Controller.exe (206.60 KB)
- vs_installerservice.exe (15.38 KB)
- vs_installerservice.x86.exe (16.09 KB)
- BackgroundDownload.exe (63.60 KB)
- VSHiveStub.exe (26.36 KB)
- VSIXAutoUpdate.exe (202.86 KB)
- VSIXConfigurationUpdater.exe (23.11 KB)
- VSIXInstaller.exe (414.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Visual Studio Installer version 2.4.1069.1023
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Microsoft Visual Studio Installer:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Visual Studio Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Visual Studio Installer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer.
8. After removing Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visual Studio Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 13:43:23.327