Microsoft Visual Studio Installer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. vs_installer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 210.10 KB (215144 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer contains of the executables below. They take 50.03 MB (52455928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vswhere.exe (447.59 KB)
- vs_installer.exe (210.10 KB)
- vs_installershell.exe (47.22 MB)
- CheckHyperVHost.exe (90.20 KB)
- handle.exe (415.63 KB)
- InstallCleanup.exe (42.59 KB)
- Setup.exe (153.38 KB)
- vs_installer.windows.exe (37.67 KB)
- Microsoft.ServiceHub.Controller.exe (204.40 KB)
- vs_installerservice.exe (15.58 KB)
- vs_installerservice.x86.exe (15.61 KB)
- BackgroundDownload.exe (70.84 KB)
- VSHiveStub.exe (26.56 KB)
- VSIXAutoUpdate.exe (200.35 KB)
- VSIXConfigurationUpdater.exe (29.65 KB)
- VSIXInstaller.exe (411.85 KB)
This page is about Microsoft Visual Studio Installer version 2.0.3270.221
only. For other Microsoft Visual Studio Installer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Visual Studio Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Installer". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer program will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft Visual Studio Installer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visual Studio Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 06:50:47.890