Microsoft Visual Studio Installer
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Microsoft Visual Studio Installer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe. The program's main executable file is named vs_installer.exe and occupies 181.17 KB (185520 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Visual Studio Installer. They occupy 49.65 MB (52060376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vswhere.exe (418.19 KB)
- vs_installer.exe (181.17 KB)
- vs_installershell.exe (47.19 MB)
- CheckHyperVHost.exe (88.77 KB)
- handle.exe (415.63 KB)
- InstallCleanup.exe (43.57 KB)
- Setup.exe (126.73 KB)
- vs_installer.windows.exe (39.13 KB)
- vs_installerservice.exe (15.40 KB)
- vs_installerservice.x86.exe (15.40 KB)
- VSHiveStub.exe (26.42 KB)
- VSIXAutoUpdate.exe (201.81 KB)
- VSIXConfigurationUpdater.exe (31.65 KB)
- VSIXInstaller.exe (409.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Visual Studio Installer version 1.17.1296.827
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft Visual Studio Installer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Visual Studio Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Installer". The Microsoft Visual Studio Installer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Visual Studio Installer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visual Studio Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 02:38:15.900