Microsoft Visual Studio Installer
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Microsoft Visual Studio Installer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe. The program's main executable file is named vs_installer.exe and occupies 181.17 KB (185520 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Visual Studio Installer. They occupy 49.65 MB (52060376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vswhere.exe (418.19 KB)
- vs_installer.exe (181.17 KB)
- vs_installershell.exe (47.19 MB)
- CheckHyperVHost.exe (88.77 KB)
- handle.exe (415.63 KB)
- InstallCleanup.exe (43.57 KB)
- Setup.exe (126.73 KB)
- vs_installer.windows.exe (39.13 KB)
- vs_installerservice.exe (15.40 KB)
- vs_installerservice.x86.exe (15.40 KB)
- VSHiveStub.exe (26.42 KB)
- VSIXAutoUpdate.exe (201.81 KB)
- VSIXConfigurationUpdater.exe (31.65 KB)
- VSIXInstaller.exe (409.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Visual Studio Installer version 1.17.1296.827
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft Visual Studio Installer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Visual Studio Installer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Visual Studio Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Installer". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Visual Studio Installer in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Visual Studio Installer.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visual Studio Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Installer by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Installer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 02:38:15.900