Microsoft Visual Studio Code
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Click on https://code.visualstudio.com/
to get more data about Microsoft Visual Studio Code on Microsoft Corporation's website. Microsoft Visual Studio Code is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Visual Studio Code is C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 95.88 MB (100537720 bytes) on disk and is titled Code.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Visual Studio Code. They take an average of 104.11 MB (109169392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Code.exe (95.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (282.87 KB)
- rg.exe (4.98 MB)
- CodeHelper.exe (72.88 KB)
- inno_updater.exe (410.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.48.1
of Microsoft Visual Studio Code. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\Code.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\Code.exe.FriendlyAppName
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Visual Studio Code with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". The Microsoft Visual Studio Code program will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visual Studio Code, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The web site of the program is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visual Studio Code that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 06:52:57.427