Microsoft Visual Studio Code
This info is about Microsoft Visual Studio Code for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Further information about Microsoft Visual Studio Code can be seen at https://code.visualstudio.com/
. Microsoft Visual Studio Code is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. code.exe is the Microsoft Visual Studio Code's main executable file and it takes about 48.92 MB (51300504 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is comprised of the following executables which occupy 50.46 MB (52911805
bytes) on disk:
- code.exe (48.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- dnx.exe (122.15 KB)
- mono-debug.exe (120.17 KB)
- codehelper.exe (97.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.6
of Microsoft Visual Studio Code. For other Microsoft Visual Studio Code versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Code has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Visual Studio Code
Additional values that you should clean:
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visual Studio Code app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visual Studio Code, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The software company is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After removing Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Code that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:32:11.560