Microsoft Visual Studio Code
This web page is about Microsoft Visual Studio Code for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Detailed information about Microsoft Visual Studio Code can be seen at https://code.visualstudio.com/
. Usually the Microsoft Visual Studio Code application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Microsoft Visual Studio Code is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Code.exe and it has a size of 60.89 MB (63843480 bytes).
The executables below are part of Microsoft Visual Studio Code. They occupy an average of 62.55 MB (65592105
bytes) on disk.
- Code.exe (60.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- cat.exe (222.65 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (193.15 KB)
- CodeHelper.exe (97.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.0
of Microsoft Visual Studio Code. For other Microsoft Visual Studio Code versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". The Microsoft Visual Studio Code app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Visual Studio Code, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The web site of the program is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visual Studio Code which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 15:49:07.590