Microsoft Visual Studio Code
This web page is about Microsoft Visual Studio Code for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please open https://code.visualstudio.com/
if you want to read more on Microsoft Visual Studio Code on Microsoft Corporation's website. Microsoft Visual Studio Code is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft Visual Studio Code is C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Code.exe and occupies 95.84 MB (100493696 bytes).
The executables below are part of Microsoft Visual Studio Code. They occupy about 102.76 MB (107748088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Code.exe (95.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (282.87 KB)
- rg.exe (4.98 MB)
- CodeHelper.exe (72.88 KB)
- inno_updater.exe (410.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Visual Studio Code version 1.46.0
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Visual Studio Code versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Visual Studio Code or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visual Studio Code". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visual Studio Code application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Visual Studio Code in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Visual Studio Code, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Visual Studio Code:
- The web site of the application is: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
8. After removing Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visual Studio Code which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Code using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visual Studio Code by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio Code supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 15:28:11.110