Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 29.36 MB (30785672 bytes) on disk and is named GROOVE.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010. They occupy an average of 147.11 MB (154258048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.38 MB)
- BCSSync.exe (89.38 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (205.37 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (149.09 KB)
- EDITOR.EXE (183.85 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.44 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (17.00 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (29.36 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (922.38 KB)
- IEContentService.exe (565.85 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.65 MB)
- misc.exe (557.84 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (13.35 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (69.38 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (702.80 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (352.37 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.32 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (654.34 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (685.85 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (103.84 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (86.88 KB)
- OIS.EXE (267.85 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.61 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (223.09 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (528.42 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (76.39 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.24 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (76.88 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (38.41 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (509.39 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (32.38 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (76.38 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (1.11 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.41 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (567.81 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (13.23 MB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.36 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ONELEV.EXE (44.88 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (524.37 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (526.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.6029.1000
of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 versions:
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010". The Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 app will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:29:56.050