Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GROOVE.EXE is the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010's main executable file and it takes about 29.39 MB (30814400 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 63.84 MB (66937728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCSSync.exe (87.09 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (206.09 KB)
- GROOVE.EXE (29.39 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (923.69 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.09 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (704.59 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (352.37 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (686.67 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (104.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.60 KB)
- OIS.EXE (268.59 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (510.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.09 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (224.59 KB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (975.69 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.19 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.19 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (495.75 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (84.70 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (190.71 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (19.56 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (191.11 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (862.70 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (467.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (48.71 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (190.09 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.28 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.29 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (513.20 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (22.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 version 14.0.7015.1000
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 releases:
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00004_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00011_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00021_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00037_.GIF
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Excel\shell\edit\command\
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:36:19.373