Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall GROOVE /dll OSETUP.DLL. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 29.50 MB (30935416 bytes) on disk and is called GROOVE.EXE.
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is comprised of the following executables which take 137.86 MB (144552680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.38 MB)
- BCSSync.exe (89.38 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (206.37 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (147.84 KB)
- EDITOR.EXE (183.85 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.78 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (16.97 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (29.50 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (920.38 KB)
- IEContentService.exe (563.84 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.65 MB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (13.33 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (69.38 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (700.38 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (344.87 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.79 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (654.34 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (685.85 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (103.84 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (86.88 KB)
- OIS.EXE (267.85 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.60 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (220.88 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (76.39 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.15 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (76.88 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (38.41 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (509.39 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (32.38 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (76.38 KB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.41 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (566.38 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (13.23 MB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.36 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- ONELEV.EXE (44.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 version 14.0.4730.1007
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010:
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010". The Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-29 16:03:00.223