Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
This page is about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010's primary file takes around 19.79 MB (20752736 bytes) and is named EXCEL.EXE.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. They occupy an average of 122.88 MB (128845424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.38 MB)
- BCSSync.exe (89.38 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (206.37 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (147.84 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.79 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (16.97 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (29.53 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (922.38 KB)
- IEContentService.exe (564.91 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.65 MB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (13.34 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (69.38 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (700.88 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (346.87 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.80 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (654.34 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (685.85 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (103.84 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (86.88 KB)
- OIS.EXE (267.85 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.60 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (220.88 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.16 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (38.41 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (509.39 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (32.38 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (566.38 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.36 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- ONELEV.EXE (44.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.4734.1000
of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Microsoft.Office.2019.Pro.Plus.1912.12325.20344.x64 (2).lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:57.913