Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled EXCEL.EXE and it has a size of 19.47 MB (20411584 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. They take 148.80 MB (156025472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DSSM.EXE (118.84 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (2.05 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (59.84 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (622.84 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (127.84 KB)
- OIS.EXE (280.84 KB)
- PROFLWIZ.EXE (113.84 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (11.75 MB)
- WORDVIEW.EXE (8.40 MB)
- MSOHELP.EXE (92.34 KB)
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.38 MB)
- BCSSync.exe (87.09 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (206.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (158.20 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.47 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (17.02 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (29.39 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (923.69 KB)
- misc.exe (558.56 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (13.15 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.09 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (704.59 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (352.37 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.23 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (655.06 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (686.67 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (104.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.60 KB)
- OIS.EXE (268.59 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.30 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (601.07 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (48.32 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (510.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.09 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.37 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
This info is about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 version 14.0.7015.1000
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.history
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Microsoft Office|Office14|ADDINS|MSOSEC.DLL
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 app will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:37:30.100