Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
This web page is about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called IEContentService.exe and occupies 710.22 KB (727264 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. They take about 184.11 MB (193057952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.38 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (264.59 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (221.56 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (26.36 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (23.88 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (6.15 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (48.56 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (1.31 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (710.22 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (2.47 MB)
- misc.exe (558.58 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (18.74 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.59 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (889.67 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (478.87 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (12.20 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (837.08 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (1,021.57 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (129.06 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.62 KB)
- OIS.EXE (293.57 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (2.05 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (240.59 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (22.94 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (719.09 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (46.63 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (594.19 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (37.59 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (715.20 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.36 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (23.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ONELEV.EXE (55.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.7011.1000
of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 01:39:55.630