Mezzmo is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mezzmo from your systemConceiva Pty. Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Conceiva Pty. Ltd.. Usually the Mezzmo application is placed in the http://www.conceiva.com folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Mezzmo is C:\Program Files\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Mezzmo.exe is the Mezzmo's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.52 MB (12079912 bytes) on disk.
Mezzmo is composed of the following executables which occupy 47.90 MB (50227372
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (192.83 KB)
- CER.exe (629.86 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (10.68 MB)
- Mezzmo.exe (11.52 MB)
- MezzmoMediaServer.exe (3.98 MB)
- MezzmoSetService.exe (959.79 KB)
- NotifyPopup.exe (5.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (587.30 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.17 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.71 MB)
- OGMDemuxer.exe (69.00 KB)
This data is about Mezzmo version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Mezzmo versions:
...click to view all...
Mezzmo is a program by the software company Conceiva Pty. Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Mezzmo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mezzmo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mezzmo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mezzmo". If it is installed on your PC the Mezzmo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mezzmo in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mezzmo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mezzmo.
8. After uninstalling Mezzmo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mezzmo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mezzmo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mezzmo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:30:28.380