Mezzmo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mezzmo from your PCConceiva Pty. Ltd.
. You can read more on Conceiva Pty. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mezzmo application is installed in the http://www.conceiva.com directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Mezzmo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 15.16 MB (15891200 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mezzmo.exe.
Mezzmo contains of the executables below. They take 100.40 MB (105277244
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (193.29 KB)
- CER.exe (487.79 KB)
- Mezzmo.exe (15.16 MB)
- MezzmoGetMetadata.exe (4.96 MB)
- MezzmoMediaServer.exe (6.63 MB)
- MezzmoSetService.exe (1.04 MB)
- NotifyPopup.exe (5.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (569.95 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (26.49 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.17 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.71 MB)
- OGMDemuxer.exe (69.00 KB)
- VSRip.exe (428.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mezzmo version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Mezzmo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mezzmo is a program marketed by the software company Conceiva Pty. Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Mezzmo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mezzmo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mezzmo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mezzmo". If it exists on your system the Mezzmo app will be found very quickly. When you click Mezzmo in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mezzmo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mezzmo.
8. After uninstalling Mezzmo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mezzmo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mezzmo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mezzmo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:01:49.607