Mezzmo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mezzmo from your computerConceiva Pty. Ltd.
. More data about Conceiva Pty. Ltd. can be read here
. The program is often installed in the http://www.conceiva.com folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mezzmo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Mezzmo's primary file takes about 15.12 MB (15855872 bytes) and is named Mezzmo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mezzmo. They occupy 100.30 MB (105168188
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (193.29 KB)
- CER.exe (487.79 KB)
- Mezzmo.exe (15.12 MB)
- MezzmoGetMetadata.exe (4.93 MB)
- MezzmoMediaServer.exe (6.59 MB)
- MezzmoSetService.exe (1.04 MB)
- NotifyPopup.exe (5.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (569.95 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (26.49 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.17 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.71 MB)
- OGMDemuxer.exe (69.00 KB)
- VSRip.exe (428.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Mezzmo. You can find here a few links to other Mezzmo versions:
...click to view all...
Mezzmo is an application released by Conceiva Pty. Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mezzmo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mezzmo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mezzmo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mezzmo". The Mezzmo app will be found very quickly. When you select Mezzmo in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mezzmo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mezzmo.
8. After uninstalling Mezzmo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mezzmo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mezzmo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mezzmo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:33:03.867