MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500
You can find on this page details on how to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 from your PCMeggieSoft Games
. Take a look here
for more information on MeggieSoft Games. More information about the software MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 can be found at http://www.meggiesoftgames.com
. Usually the MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MeggieSoft Games directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MeggieSoft Games\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Rummy500.exe and occupies 1.30 MB (1359872 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2315564
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r5uninst.exe (32.00 KB)
- retriever.exe (36.00 KB)
- Rummy500.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.29 KB)
- updater.exe (176.00 KB)
- forumserver.exe (36.00 KB)
This web page is about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 version 16.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 releases:
...click to view all...
MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is an application marketed by MeggieSoft Games. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500". If it is installed on your PC the MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.meggiesoftgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MeggieSoft Games\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500.
8. After uninstalling MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 by MeggieSoft Games from your PC, nor are we saying that MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 by MeggieSoft Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 03:23:42.730