MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500
This page is about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 from your systemMeggieSoft Games
. More information about MeggieSoft Games can be found here
. Detailed information about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 can be found at http://www.meggiesoftgames.com
. Usually the MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MeggieSoft Games folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeggieSoft Games\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Rummy500.exe and it has a size of 3.08 MB (3231744 bytes).
MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.83 MB (4020033
bytes) on disk:
- r5uninst.exe (36.00 KB)
- Rummy500.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.81 KB)
- forumserver.exe (36.00 KB)
This web page is about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 version 2007.1
alone. Click on the links below for other MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 versions:
...click to view all...
MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is an application marketed by the software company MeggieSoft Games. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500". If it exists on your system the MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 program will be found automatically. When you select MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500:
- The publisher is: http://www.meggiesoftgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeggieSoft Games\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500.
8. After uninstalling MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 by MeggieSoft Games from your PC, we are not saying that MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 by MeggieSoft Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 23:20:57.333