MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500
You can find below details on how to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 from your systemMeggieSoft Games
. You can find out more on MeggieSoft Games or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.meggiesoftgames.com
to get more facts about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 on MeggieSoft Games's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MeggieSoft Games folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\MeggieSoft Games\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500. The program's main executable file is labeled Rummy500.exe and occupies 3.08 MB (3231744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500. They take about 3.84 MB (4028225
bytes) on disk.
- r5uninst.exe (36.00 KB)
- Rummy500.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.81 KB)
- forumserver.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 version 2010
only. You can find below info on other versions of MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500:
...click to view all...
MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is a program offered by the software company MeggieSoft Games. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500". The MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 application will be found very quickly. After you click MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500:
- The software company is: http://www.meggiesoftgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MeggieSoft Games\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500.
8. After uninstalling MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 by MeggieSoft Games from your computer, we are not saying that MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 by MeggieSoft Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MeggieSoft Games Rummy 500 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:57:07.037