This info is about MegaMindPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall MegaMindPlayer from your PCMegaMindTools LLC
. Further information on MegaMindTools LLC can be found here
. More details about MegaMindPlayer can be found at http://www.MegaMindTools.com
. MegaMindPlayer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaMindPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaMindPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MegaMindPlayer. The program's main executable file is called MegaMindPlayer.exe and it has a size of 714.50 KB (731648 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MegaMindPlayer. They occupy 1.21 MB (1269290
bytes) on disk.
- MegaMindPlayer.exe (714.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.04 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MegaMindPlayer. You can find here a few links to other MegaMindPlayer releases:
MegaMindPlayer is an application released by the software company MegaMindTools LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MegaMindPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MegaMindPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MegaMindPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MegaMindPlayer". The MegaMindPlayer app will be found automatically. When you click MegaMindPlayer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MegaMindPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MegaMindPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.MegaMindTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaMindPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MegaMindPlayer.
8. After removing MegaMindPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MegaMindPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaMindPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MegaMindPlayer by MegaMindTools LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MegaMindPlayer by MegaMindTools LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MegaMindPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-30 20:40:30.163