You can find below details on how to remove MegaMindPlayer for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MegaMindPlayer from your computerMegaMindTools LLC
. You can find out more on MegaMindTools LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.MegaMindTools.com
if you want to read more on MegaMindPlayer on MegaMindTools LLC's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MegaMindPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MegaMindPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MegaMindPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MegaMindPlayer's primary file takes around 714.50 KB (731648 bytes) and is named MegaMindPlayer.exe.
MegaMindPlayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1268776
bytes) on disk.
- MegaMindPlayer.exe (714.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.04 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MegaMindPlayer. For more MegaMindPlayer versions please click below:
MegaMindPlayer is a program offered by MegaMindTools LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase MegaMindPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MegaMindPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MegaMindPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MegaMindPlayer". The MegaMindPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MegaMindPlayer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MegaMindPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaMindPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MegaMindTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MegaMindPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MegaMindPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MegaMindPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaMindPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaMindPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MegaMindPlayer by MegaMindTools LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that MegaMindPlayer by MegaMindTools LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaMindPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-23 03:51:38.297