MegaMindPlayer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MegaMindPlayer from your computerMegaMindTools LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on MegaMindTools LLC. Please follow http://www.MegaMindTools.com
if you want to read more on MegaMindPlayer on MegaMindTools LLC's page. Usually the MegaMindPlayer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaMindPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaMindPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MegaMindPlayer. MegaMindPlayer.exe is the MegaMindPlayer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 714.50 KB (731648 bytes) on disk.
MegaMindPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.21 MB (1269287
bytes) on disk.
- MegaMindPlayer.exe (714.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.04 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MegaMindPlayer version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other MegaMindPlayer versions:
MegaMindPlayer is a program marketed by MegaMindTools LLC. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase MegaMindPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MegaMindPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MegaMindPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MegaMindPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MegaMindPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MegaMindPlayer in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MegaMindPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaMindPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.MegaMindTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaMindPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MegaMindPlayer.
8. After removing MegaMindPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MegaMindPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MegaMindPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MegaMindPlayer by MegaMindTools LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that MegaMindPlayer by MegaMindTools LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MegaMindPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 23:31:34.743