Media Center Master
Media Center Master is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Media Center Master from your systemMedia Center Master, Inc.
. Further information on Media Center Master, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program Media Center Master can be seen at http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Media Center Master is C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 436.50 KB (446976 bytes) on disk and is named MCMStubLauncher.exe.
The following executables are contained in Media Center Master. They take 1.44 MB (1510480
bytes) on disk.
- MCMStubLauncher.exe (436.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
This data is about Media Center Master version 2.18.2218.1196
only. For other Media Center Master versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Media Center Master is an application by Media Center Master, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Media Center Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Media Center Master from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Media Center Master or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Center Master". If it is installed on your PC the Media Center Master application will be found very quickly. After you click Media Center Master in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Media Center Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Media Center Master:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media Center Master.
8. After removing Media Center Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Center Master which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Media Center Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Media Center Master in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:01:43.810