Media Center Master
Media Center Master is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Media Center Master from your PCMedia Center Master, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Media Center Master, Inc.. You can see more info about Media Center Master at http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Media Center Master folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Media Center Master is "C:\Program Files\Media Center Master\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 440.39 KB (450960 bytes) on disk and is named MCMStubLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Media Center Master. They take about 1.44 MB (1514403
bytes) on disk.
- MCMStubLauncher.exe (440.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
This info is about Media Center Master version 2.12.32914.617
only. You can find here a few links to other Media Center Master releases:
...click to view all...
Media Center Master is a program marketed by the software company Media Center Master, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Media Center Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Media Center Master from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Media Center Master or simply click the Search field and type in "Media Center Master". The Media Center Master app will be found very quickly. When you click Media Center Master in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Media Center Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Center Master:
- The publisher is: http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Media Center Master\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Media Center Master.
8. After uninstalling Media Center Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Media Center Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Media Center Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Media Center Master supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:38:29.340