Media Center Master
Media Center Master is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Media Center Master from your PCMedia Center Master, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Media Center Master, Inc.. You can see more info about Media Center Master at http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Media Center Master folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Media Center Master is "C:\Program Files\Media Center Master\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 440.39 KB (450960 bytes) on disk and is named MCMStubLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Media Center Master. They take about 1.44 MB (1514403
bytes) on disk.
- MCMStubLauncher.exe (440.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
This info is about Media Center Master version 2.12.32914.617
only. You can find here a few links to other Media Center Master releases:
...click to view all...
Media Center Master is a program marketed by the software company Media Center Master, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Media Center Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Media Center Master from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Media Center Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Media Center Master". If it exists on your system the Media Center Master application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Media Center Master in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Media Center Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Center Master:
- The software company is: http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Media Center Master\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Media Center Master.
8. After uninstalling Media Center Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Media Center Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Media Center Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Media Center Master supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:38:29.340