Media Center Master
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Media Center Master for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Media Center Master from your PCMedia Center Master, Inc.
. More data about Media Center Master, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
if you want to read more on Media Center Master on Media Center Master, Inc.'s web page. Media Center Master is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Media Center Master by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MCMStubLauncher.exe is the Media Center Master's primary executable file and it takes circa 433.50 KB (443904 bytes) on disk.
Media Center Master is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.44 MB (1507347
bytes) on disk:
- MCMStubLauncher.exe (433.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13
of Media Center Master. For more Media Center Master versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Media Center Master is a program offered by Media Center Master, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Media Center Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Media Center Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Media Center Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Media Center Master". If it exists on your system the Media Center Master app will be found automatically. When you click Media Center Master in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Media Center Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Media Center Master:
- The software company is: http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Media Center Master.
8. After removing Media Center Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Center Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Media Center Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Media Center Master supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:29:17.020