This web page contains thorough information on how to remove McAfee WebAdvisor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. More information about McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the app McAfee WebAdvisor can be found at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. Usually the McAfee WebAdvisor program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory, depending on the user's option during install. McAfee WebAdvisor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.63 MB (5898752 bytes) on disk and is labeled s3h8.e.exe.
The following executables are contained in McAfee WebAdvisor. They occupy 16.75 MB (17563608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (568.12 KB)
- McChHost.exe (381.04 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (151.73 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (85.83 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.47 MB)
- saUpd.exe (965.46 KB)
- uninstall.exe (683.80 KB)
- s1uc.l.exe (6.31 MB)
- s3h8.e.exe (5.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.112
of McAfee WebAdvisor. Click on the links below for other McAfee WebAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee WebAdvisor is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase McAfee WebAdvisor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee WebAdvisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee WebAdvisor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee WebAdvisor in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee WebAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee WebAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee WebAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:22:12.000