McAfee WebAdvisor is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.siteadvisor.com
to get more information about McAfee WebAdvisor on McAfee, Inc.'s website. McAfee WebAdvisor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for McAfee WebAdvisor is C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named browserhost.exe and its approximative size is 2.15 MB (2250344 bytes).
McAfee WebAdvisor contains of the executables below. They take 7.76 MB (8134208
bytes) on disk.
- browserhost.exe (2.15 MB)
- servicehost.exe (660.40 KB)
- uihost.exe (658.89 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.20 MB)
- updater.exe (2.13 MB)
The current page applies to McAfee WebAdvisor version 22.214.171.12484
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee WebAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove McAfee WebAdvisor:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\resource.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\uninstaller.exe
McAfee WebAdvisor is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase McAfee WebAdvisor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee WebAdvisor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee WebAdvisor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee WebAdvisor in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee WebAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee WebAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee WebAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee WebAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 20:46:36.037