McAfee® Total Protection
McAfee® Total Protection is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall McAfee® Total Protection from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee® Total Protection program is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove McAfee® Total Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 140.16 KB (143520 bytes) on disk and is named ShrCL.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside McAfee® Total Protection. They occupy about 8.71 MB (9135928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ShrCL.exe (140.16 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (764.27 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (975.51 KB)
- McInstru.exe (359.42 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.87 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (940.27 KB)
- mispreg.exe (723.03 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (440.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.4134
of McAfee® Total Protection. Click on the links below for other McAfee® Total Protection versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® Total Protection is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove McAfee® Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee® Total Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee® Total Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® Total Protection". If it exists on your system the McAfee® Total Protection app will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® Total Protection in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® Total Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® Total Protection.
8. After removing McAfee® Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® Total Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® Total Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® Total Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 17:03:44.263