McAfee Internet Security
McAfee Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for McAfee Internet Security is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is named firesvc.exe and it has a size of 70.84 KB (72536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with McAfee Internet Security. They occupy about 12.40 MB (12999096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (70.84 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (416.85 KB)
- McAlert.exe (199.09 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (138.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (167.40 KB)
- QcShm.exe (787.05 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (65.84 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- mcautoreg.exe (388.19 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (297.08 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (779.41 KB)
- McInstru.exe (299.38 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (709.97 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.32 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (745.20 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.27 MB)
- mispreg.exe (548.55 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (582.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (125.16 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (375.05 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (92.98 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (301.63 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (609.50 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (277.05 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee Internet Security version 11.6.511
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove McAfee Internet Security from your computer.Directories found on disk:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall McAfee Internet Security:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\msm\McSmtFwk.exe
McAfee Internet Security is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security". The McAfee Internet Security application will be found automatically. After you click McAfee Internet Security in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:23:51.850