McAfee Internet Security
This info is about McAfee Internet Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Internet Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee Internet Security. firesvc.exe is the McAfee Internet Security's main executable file and it occupies approximately 71.79 KB (73512 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Internet Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.35 MB (19246520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (71.79 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.88 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (171.35 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (311.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (961.97 KB)
- McInstru.exe (297.63 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (505.80 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.49 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (916.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.50 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.42 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (535.48 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (222.63 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (366.50 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (700.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (636.07 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (672.30 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (699.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.8.397
of McAfee Internet Security. Click on the links below for other McAfee Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\content.bin
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\firesvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\Gkp.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\mcafee\msc\McUIHost.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\mcafee\msc\McUIHost.exe.FriendlyAppName
McAfee Internet Security is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase McAfee Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete McAfee Internet Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee Internet Security in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:18:39.527