MAGIX Foto Manager 2008
MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 from your computerMAGIX AG
. Open here
for more info on MAGIX AG. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Foto_Manager_2008 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 is C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Foto_Manager_2008\unwise.exe. MAGIX Foto Manager 2008's primary file takes around 10.56 MB (11074236 bytes) and is named FotoMaker.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MAGIX Foto Manager 2008. They take 15.53 MB (16281649
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- explore.exe (33.21 KB)
- FotoMaker.exe (10.56 MB)
- instslct.exe (241.21 KB)
- MagixRestart.exe (172.00 KB)
- MAGIXviewer.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (131.47 KB)
- unwise.exe (361.21 KB)
- Validation.exe (29.21 KB)
- xviewer.exe (282.00 KB)
- cewe.exe (1.76 MB)
- cewestart.exe (172.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 version 126.96.36.1993
only. You can find here a few links to other MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 versions:
MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 is a program released by the software company MAGIX AG. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MAGIX Foto Manager 2008". The MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 program will be found automatically. When you select MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MAGIX Foto Manager 2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008.
8. After uninstalling MAGIX Foto Manager 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 by MAGIX AG from your computer, nor are we saying that MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 by MAGIX AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 18:16:26.693