MAGIX Foto Manager 2008
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 from your systemMAGIX AG
. Open here
for more details on MAGIX AG. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Programmi\MAGIX\Foto_Manager_2008 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Programmi\MAGIX\Foto_Manager_2008\unwise.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008. MAGIX Foto Manager 2008's primary file takes about 10.53 MB (11037372 bytes) and its name is FotoMaker.exe.
MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.49 MB (16238937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- explore.exe (28.00 KB)
- FotoMaker.exe (10.53 MB)
- instslct.exe (241.21 KB)
- MagixRestart.exe (172.00 KB)
- MAGIXviewer.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (131.47 KB)
- unwise.exe (361.21 KB)
- Validation.exe (29.21 KB)
- xviewer.exe (282.00 KB)
- cewe.exe (1.76 MB)
- cewestart.exe (172.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of MAGIX Foto Manager 2008. Click on the links below for other MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 versions:
MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 is an application offered by the software company MAGIX AG. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MAGIX Foto Manager 2008". If it is installed on your PC the MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 application will be found very quickly. After you select MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MAGIX Foto Manager 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008.
8. After removing MAGIX Foto Manager 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 by MAGIX AG from your computer, we are not saying that MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 by MAGIX AG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MAGIX Foto Manager 2008 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-22 23:05:27.367