Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. Usually the Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR application is found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,015.00 KB (1039360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR. They occupy 1.75 MB (1830400
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (370.00 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1,015.00 KB)
This web page is about Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR version 5.10.0
only. For other Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR or simply click the Search field and type in "Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR". If it exists on your system the Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR.
8. After removing Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:52:59.043