Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR's primary file takes around 1,013.00 KB (1037312 bytes) and is named WinRAR.exe.
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is composed of the following executables which take 1.81 MB (1896960
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (369.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1,013.00 KB)
This page is about Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR version 5.30.0
only. Click on the links below for other Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR versions:
...click to view all...
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR". If it is installed on your PC the Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR.
8. After uninstalling Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:56:48.817