Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR
This page is about Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1090560 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.85 MB (1936896
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (127.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (256.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (53.50 KB)
This page is about Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR version 4.01.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR:
...click to view all...
Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR". If it is installed on your PC the Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR application will be found automatically. When you click Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR.
8. After uninstalling Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logiciel d'archivage WinRAR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 08:48:48.510