You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LoadTeam for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall LoadTeam from your PCLoadTeam
. You can read more on LoadTeam or check for application updates here
. LoadTeam is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam folder, regulated by the user's decision. LoadTeam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam\LoadTeam.exe /uninstall. LoadTeam.exe is the LoadTeam's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.41 KB (65952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in LoadTeam. They take 308.81 KB (316224
bytes) on disk.
- LoadTeam.exe (64.41 KB)
- LoadTeam.exe (244.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of LoadTeam. You can find here a few links to other LoadTeam versions:
...click to view all...
LoadTeam is an application offered by LoadTeam. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove LoadTeam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LoadTeam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LoadTeam or simply activate the Search field and type in "LoadTeam". If it is installed on your PC the LoadTeam program will be found automatically. After you click LoadTeam in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LoadTeam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LoadTeam.
8. After removing LoadTeam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoadTeam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LoadTeam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LoadTeam by LoadTeam from your PC, we are not saying that LoadTeam by LoadTeam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LoadTeam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:01:11.413