You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LoadTeam for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall LoadTeam from your PCLoadTeam
. You can read more on LoadTeam or check for application updates here
. LoadTeam is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam folder, regulated by the user's decision. LoadTeam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam\LoadTeam.exe /uninstall. LoadTeam.exe is the LoadTeam's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.41 KB (65952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in LoadTeam. They take 308.81 KB (316224
bytes) on disk.
- LoadTeam.exe (64.41 KB)
- LoadTeam.exe (244.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of LoadTeam. You can find here a few links to other LoadTeam versions:
...click to view all...
LoadTeam is an application offered by LoadTeam. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove LoadTeam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LoadTeam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LoadTeam or simply click the Search field and type in "LoadTeam". The LoadTeam app will be found automatically. When you click LoadTeam in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LoadTeam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LoadTeam.
8. After removing LoadTeam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoadTeam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LoadTeam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LoadTeam by LoadTeam from your PC, we are not saying that LoadTeam by LoadTeam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LoadTeam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:01:11.413