You can find below details on how to uninstall LoadTeam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LoadTeam from your systemLoadTeam
. You can read more on LoadTeam or check for application updates here
. LoadTeam is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. LoadTeam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam\LoadTeam.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.91 KB (66464 bytes) on disk and is named LoadTeam.exe.
LoadTeam is composed of the following executables which take 334.81 KB (342848
bytes) on disk:
- LoadTeam.exe (64.91 KB)
- LoadTeam.exe (269.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LoadTeam. You can find below info on other application versions of LoadTeam:
...click to view all...
LoadTeam is a program released by LoadTeam. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall LoadTeam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LoadTeam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LoadTeam or simply activate the Search field and type in "LoadTeam". If it is installed on your PC the LoadTeam application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LoadTeam in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LoadTeam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LoadTeam.
8. After removing LoadTeam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoadTeam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LoadTeam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LoadTeam by LoadTeam from your PC, we are not saying that LoadTeam by LoadTeam is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LoadTeam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 12:12:15.920