You can find below details on how to remove LoadTeam for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LoadTeam from your systemLoadTeam
. More information about LoadTeam can be seen here
. LoadTeam is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LoadTeam\LoadTeam.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove LoadTeam. The program's main executable file is named LoadTeam.exe and its approximative size is 65.53 KB (67104 bytes).
LoadTeam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 311.06 KB (318528
bytes) on disk.
- LoadTeam.exe (65.53 KB)
- LoadTeam.exe (245.53 KB)
The current page applies to LoadTeam version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other LoadTeam versions:
...click to view all...
LoadTeam is a program offered by the software company LoadTeam. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase LoadTeam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LoadTeam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LoadTeam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LoadTeam". If it exists on your system the LoadTeam app will be found very quickly. When you select LoadTeam in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LoadTeam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LoadTeam.
8. After removing LoadTeam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoadTeam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LoadTeam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LoadTeam by LoadTeam from your computer, we are not saying that LoadTeam by LoadTeam is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LoadTeam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:45:24.227