Link Shell Extension
You can find below details on how to uninstall Link Shell Extension for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Link Shell Extension from your systemHermann Schinagl
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hermann Schinagl. More data about the software Link Shell Extension can be found at http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
. Usually the Link Shell Extension program is placed in the C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Link Shell Extension is C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 219.29 KB (224556 bytes) on disk and is named uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Link Shell Extension. They take 2.66 MB (2789252
bytes) on disk.
- LSEConfig.exe (1.69 MB)
- symlink.exe (468.20 KB)
- uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe (219.29 KB)
- symlink.exe (304.20 KB)
This info is about Link Shell Extension version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Link Shell Extension versions:
...click to view all...
Link Shell Extension is an application released by the software company Hermann Schinagl. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Link Shell Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Link Shell Extension from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Link Shell Extension or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Link Shell Extension". If it exists on your system the Link Shell Extension program will be found very quickly. After you click Link Shell Extension in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Link Shell Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Shell Extension:
- The web site of the program is: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Link Shell Extension.
8. After uninstalling Link Shell Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Link Shell Extension that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Link Shell Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl from your computer, we are not saying that Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Link Shell Extension in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:05:25.183