Link Shell Extension
This web page is about Link Shell Extension for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Link Shell Extension from your systemHermann Schinagl
. Further information on Hermann Schinagl can be seen here
. You can get more details on Link Shell Extension at http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
. Link Shell Extension is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Link Shell Extension's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe. uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 216.05 KB (221238 bytes) on disk.
Link Shell Extension is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.16 MB (2265542
bytes) on disk:
- LSEConfig.exe (1.65 MB)
- symlink.exe (303.20 KB)
- uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe (216.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Link Shell Extension version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Link Shell Extension versions:
...click to view all...
Link Shell Extension is an application offered by the software company Hermann Schinagl. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Link Shell Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Link Shell Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Link Shell Extension or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Link Shell Extension". If it exists on your system the Link Shell Extension program will be found very quickly. When you select Link Shell Extension in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Link Shell Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Shell Extension:
- The web site of the program is: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Link Shell Extension.
8. After uninstalling Link Shell Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Link Shell Extension that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Link Shell Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl from your computer, nor are we saying that Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Link Shell Extension in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:19:42.540