Link Shell Extension
This web page is about Link Shell Extension for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Link Shell Extension from your systemHermann Schinagl
. Further information on Hermann Schinagl can be seen here
. You can get more details on Link Shell Extension at http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
. Link Shell Extension is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Link Shell Extension's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe. uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 216.05 KB (221238 bytes) on disk.
Link Shell Extension is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.16 MB (2265542
bytes) on disk:
- LSEConfig.exe (1.65 MB)
- symlink.exe (303.20 KB)
- uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe (216.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Link Shell Extension version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Link Shell Extension versions:
...click to view all...
Link Shell Extension is an application offered by the software company Hermann Schinagl. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Link Shell Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Link Shell Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Link Shell Extension or simply click the Search feature and type in "Link Shell Extension". If it is installed on your PC the Link Shell Extension application will be found very quickly. When you click Link Shell Extension in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Link Shell Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Shell Extension:
- The software company is: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Link Shell Extension.
8. After uninstalling Link Shell Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Link Shell Extension that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Link Shell Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl from your computer, nor are we saying that Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Link Shell Extension in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:19:42.540