Link Shell Extension
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Link Shell Extension for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Link Shell Extension from your computerHermann Schinagl
. More information on Hermann Schinagl can be found here
. More information about Link Shell Extension can be seen at http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Link Shell Extension is C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe and its approximative size is 219.30 KB (224561 bytes).
Link Shell Extension contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.59 MB (2710921
bytes) on disk.
- LSEConfig.exe (1.69 MB)
- symlink.exe (423.20 KB)
- uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe (219.30 KB)
- symlink.exe (272.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Link Shell Extension. For more Link Shell Extension versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Link Shell Extension is an application released by Hermann Schinagl. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Link Shell Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Link Shell Extension from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Link Shell Extension or simply click the Search feature and type in "Link Shell Extension". The Link Shell Extension program will be found very quickly. After you select Link Shell Extension in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Link Shell Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Shell Extension:
- The web site of the program is: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Link Shell Extension.
8. After uninstalling Link Shell Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Link Shell Extension which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Link Shell Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl from your PC, nor are we saying that Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Link Shell Extension supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 03:19:32.997