This info is about LicenseCrawler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your computerMartin Klinzmann
. Check out here
for more information on Martin Klinzmann. More data about the program LicenseCrawler can be found at http://www.klinzmann.name
. LicenseCrawler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling LicenseCrawler is C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. LicenseCrawler.exe is the LicenseCrawler 's main executable file and it takes close to 238.79 KB (244520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in LicenseCrawler . They take 287.25 KB (294147
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseCrawler.exe (238.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.46 KB)
For other LicenseCrawler versions please click below:
LicenseCrawler is a program marketed by the software company Martin Klinzmann. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase LicenseCrawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LicenseCrawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LicenseCrawler or simply click the Search field and type in "LicenseCrawler ". If it exists on your system the LicenseCrawler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LicenseCrawler in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LicenseCrawler , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LicenseCrawler :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.klinzmann.name
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LicenseCrawler .
8. After uninstalling LicenseCrawler , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LicenseCrawler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LicenseCrawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann from your computer, we are not saying that LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LicenseCrawler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:44:52.787