This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LicenseCrawler for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your computerMartin Klinzmann
. More information about Martin Klinzmann can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for LicenseCrawler is C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler\uninst1~.nsu". The program's main executable file has a size of 74.50 KB (76288 bytes) on disk and is called LicenseCrawler.exe.
LicenseCrawler is composed of the following executables which occupy 200.75 KB (205568
bytes) on disk:
- LicenseCrawler.exe (74.50 KB)
- LicenseCrawler.exe (126.25 KB)
This page is about LicenseCrawler version 1.04.0135
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LicenseCrawler:
LicenseCrawler is a program offered by Martin Klinzmann. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall LicenseCrawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LicenseCrawler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LicenseCrawler or simply activate the Search field and type in "LicenseCrawler". The LicenseCrawler program will be found very quickly. When you select LicenseCrawler in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LicenseCrawler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LicenseCrawler.
8. After uninstalling LicenseCrawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LicenseCrawler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LicenseCrawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann from your computer, we are not saying that LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LicenseCrawler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-06 16:13:52.533