LicenseCrawler is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your PCMartin Klinzmann
. Additional info about Martin Klinzmann can be seen here
. LicenseCrawler is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler directory, regulated by the user's choice. LicenseCrawler's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler\uninst1~.nsu". LicenseCrawler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 238.79 KB (244520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LicenseCrawler. They occupy an average of 238.79 KB (244520
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseCrawler.exe (238.79 KB)
This page is about LicenseCrawler version 1.46.0795
only. For more LicenseCrawler versions please click below:
LicenseCrawler is an application by the software company Martin Klinzmann. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove LicenseCrawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LicenseCrawler or simply activate the Search field and type in "LicenseCrawler". If it exists on your system the LicenseCrawler program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LicenseCrawler in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LicenseCrawler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LicenseCrawler.
8. After removing LicenseCrawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LicenseCrawler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LicenseCrawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann from your PC, we are not saying that LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LicenseCrawler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.883