LicenseCrawler is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your PCMartin Klinzmann
. Additional info about Martin Klinzmann can be seen here
. LicenseCrawler is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler directory, regulated by the user's choice. LicenseCrawler's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler\uninst1~.nsu". LicenseCrawler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 238.79 KB (244520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LicenseCrawler. They occupy an average of 238.79 KB (244520
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseCrawler.exe (238.79 KB)
This page is about LicenseCrawler version 1.46.0795
only. For more LicenseCrawler versions please click below:
LicenseCrawler is an application by the software company Martin Klinzmann. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove LicenseCrawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LicenseCrawler or simply click the Search feature and type in "LicenseCrawler". The LicenseCrawler application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LicenseCrawler in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LicenseCrawler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LicenseCrawler.
8. After removing LicenseCrawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LicenseCrawler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LicenseCrawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann from your PC, we are not saying that LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LicenseCrawler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.883