This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LicenseCrawler for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LicenseCrawler from your computerMartin Klinzmann
. Go over here
for more information on Martin Klinzmann. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LicenseCrawler directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LicenseCrawler. The program's main executable file is named LicenseCrawler.exe and its approximative size is 259.15 KB (265368 bytes).
LicenseCrawler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 259.15 KB (265368
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseCrawler.exe (259.15 KB)
This page is about LicenseCrawler version 1.102.1752
only. You can find below a few links to other LicenseCrawler releases:
LicenseCrawler is an application released by the software company Martin Klinzmann. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall LicenseCrawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LicenseCrawler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LicenseCrawler or simply click the Search feature and type in "LicenseCrawler". If it is installed on your PC the LicenseCrawler application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LicenseCrawler in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LicenseCrawler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LicenseCrawler.
8. After removing LicenseCrawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LicenseCrawler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LicenseCrawler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann from your PC, we are not saying that LicenseCrawler by Martin Klinzmann is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LicenseCrawler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-30 20:50:56.907