LibreCAD is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall LibreCAD from your systemLibreCAD Team
. Further information on LibreCAD Team can be seen here
. More info about the program LibreCAD can be found at http://librecad.org/
. Usually the LibreCAD program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove LibreCAD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called LibreCAD.exe and it has a size of 6.61 MB (6926848 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in LibreCAD. They occupy 6.70 MB (7023853
bytes) on disk.
- LibreCAD.exe (6.61 MB)
- ttf2lff.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (40.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.8964330
of LibreCAD. Click on the links below for other LibreCAD versions:
...click to view all...
LibreCAD is a program released by the software company LibreCAD Team. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove LibreCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LibreCAD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LibreCAD or simply click the Search field and type in "LibreCAD". If it exists on your system the LibreCAD application will be found automatically. After you click LibreCAD in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LibreCAD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LibreCAD:
- The web site of the program is: http://librecad.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LibreCAD.
8. After removing LibreCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LibreCAD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LibreCAD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team from your computer, nor are we saying that LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LibreCAD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 19:24:44.803