LibreCAD is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LibreCAD from your PCLibreCAD Team
. You can find out more on LibreCAD Team or check for application updates here
. More information about the program LibreCAD can be found at http://librecad.org/
. Usually the LibreCAD program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LibreCAD. LibreCAD.exe is the LibreCAD's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.27 MB (6571520 bytes) on disk.
LibreCAD contains of the executables below. They take 6.35 MB (6660845
bytes) on disk.
- LibreCAD.exe (6.27 MB)
- ttf2lff.exe (46.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (40.73 KB)
This web page is about LibreCAD version 2.0.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of LibreCAD:
...click to view all...
LibreCAD is a program released by the software company LibreCAD Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall LibreCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LibreCAD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LibreCAD or simply click the Search feature and type in "LibreCAD". If it is installed on your PC the LibreCAD program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LibreCAD in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LibreCAD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LibreCAD:
- The web site of the application is: http://librecad.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LibreCAD.
8. After uninstalling LibreCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LibreCAD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LibreCAD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team from your computer, we are not saying that LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LibreCAD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:52:08.723