You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LibreCAD for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall LibreCAD from your computerLibreCAD Team
. More information about LibreCAD Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://librecad.org/
if you want to read more on LibreCAD on LibreCAD Team's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. LibreCAD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.62 MB (6944768 bytes) on disk and is labeled LibreCAD.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with LibreCAD. They take about 6.72 MB (7041773
bytes) on disk.
- LibreCAD.exe (6.62 MB)
- ttf2lff.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (40.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.11
of LibreCAD. Click on the links below for other LibreCAD versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LibreCAD
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LibreCAD\LibreCAD.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LibreCAD\Uninstall.lnk
LibreCAD is an application offered by the software company LibreCAD Team. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall LibreCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LibreCAD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LibreCAD or simply click the Search field and type in "LibreCAD". The LibreCAD program will be found very quickly. When you click LibreCAD in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LibreCAD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LibreCAD:
- The publisher is: http://librecad.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LibreCAD.
8. After removing LibreCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LibreCAD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LibreCAD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team from your computer, we are not saying that LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LibreCAD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:24:49.750