This page is about Lexibar LP5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Lexibar LP5 from your computerHaylem Technologies inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Haylem Technologies inc.. Further information about Lexibar LP5 can be seen at http://www.haylem.ca/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lexibar LP5. Lexibar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.16 MB (1212232 bytes) on disk.
Lexibar LP5 is composed of the following executables which take 8.77 MB (9191600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (552.82 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- Lexibar.exe (1.16 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (1.16 MB)
- Preloader.exe (1.16 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.16 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (256.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This page is about Lexibar LP5 version 2.0108.03
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Lexibar LP5:
Lexibar LP5 is an application by the software company Haylem Technologies inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Lexibar LP5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lexibar LP5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lexibar LP5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lexibar LP5". The Lexibar LP5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Lexibar LP5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lexibar LP5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lexibar LP5:
- The software company is: http://www.haylem.ca/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexibar LP5.
8. After uninstalling Lexibar LP5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lexibar LP5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lexibar LP5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lexibar LP5 by Haylem Technologies inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lexibar LP5 by Haylem Technologies inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lexibar LP5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-03 20:43:26.153